- Redesigning Racial Caste in America via Mass Incarceration
- The History of Child Abuse
- The Tea Party and the Recent Rise of Right-Wing Racism
- The Origins of War and Social Violence in Early Traumas
- Attachment Theory and Psychohistory
- Apartheid: Why It Happened
- Slavery: Holocaust and Intergenerational Traumas
- U.S Masculinity Crisis: Militarism and War
- The Populist Logic Behind Trump’s Surprising Popularity
|“It’s the only journal that I read cover to cover.” — Sid Thomas, Ph.D., Binghamton, NY|
|“The Journal provides me with the understanding of the link between what’s happening to my patients and what’s going on in America.” — Sandra L. Bloom, M.D., Philadelphia, PA|
SUBSCRIPTION: Inividuals: $77.00….Libraries and Institutions: $179.00
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Members of the International Psychohistorical Association (an affiliated organization) save $10 off all dues membership categories when they subscribe to the Journal as well as $5 off the regular $77.00 cost of a yearly Individual Journal subscription. If your IPA membership is current, or if you newly become an IPA member, you can subscribe to the Journal for $72 (instead of $77). To learn more about the IPA, or to join or renew your membership, visit http://www.psychohistory.us
TO SUBSCRIBE: Contact Susan Hein, Publisher at email@example.com with your request, or mail check for $77.00 or Credit Card number and exp. date to: The Journal of Psychohistory, 140 Riverside Drive, NY, New York, 10024. Include your name, address, telephone number and an email address for a quick response. Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Card submissions are accepted. All inquiries will be responded to quickly.
Do Join Us!